At Seismic Capital Company, we believe that businesses should meet the highest standards of integrity and accountability—not only to advance the bottom line, but also to promote and protect the environment and our communities. We believe in building a more responsible and sustainable economy; we want to contribute to a world with less inequality and poverty, better health, greater human connections, and more jobs with purpose and dignity. We value and advance diversity and inclusion across all lines.
These principles guide Seismic as a company, and we look for portfolio companies that are also focused on these goals. Our investment policy includes principles of social responsibility. When we evaluate companies for investment, we look for businesses that:
- Are in full compliance with relevant environmental, social, and governance (ESG) laws and regulations.
- Respect the human rights of workers and protections for health and safety.
- Uphold high standards of business integrity, avoiding corruption in all its forms, and complying with anti-bribery and AML-CFT (anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism) requirements.
As we grow, we will seek formal recognition as a Certified B Corporation (https://bcorporation.net/); for now, we are putting Certified B Corporation practices into place today.
- Certified B Corporations balance purpose and profit.
- They consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
- B Corporations form a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Seismic Capital Company values entrepreneurship, innovation, creativity and financial growth—in harmony with a mandate to operate a responsible and ethical business.
For further information, please contact: